I’ve been thinking and waiting for right moment to get in Adventure bike tours project for few years already.
If Sector Enduro tours project could be referred to my passion for Hard Enduro and intensive physical activities, this Adventure project has grown more like conscious decision after years of riding different bikes all over the world. Riding and teaching Enduro within Sector Enduro just assured me that Adventure bike tours are great idea. Here are my thoughts why.
What’s riding geography?
- All ex-Yugoslavia republics like Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia are still unexplored for riders who usually pick up just well-known roads in order to get to some other place like Greece, Italy and even Turkey missing really lot here
- This places are full of hidden roads – both paved and unpaved, going over most beautiful mountains on Balkans, still untouched but enough hospitable for good riding and nature enjoying.
- Serbia, which is our start point for all tours we offer is quite easy accessible from any European country either by roads or airlines which means that short 3 days tour can be done within slightly stretched weekend.
- Romania with its famous Carpathian Transfaragashan and Transalpina riding routes is included in our offer and is just few hundred kilometers of great riding through national parks and mountains far from our base
- Distant villages and households which still continue way of life like it was even century ago
- We want to show our country and best way to do this is to ride it
What about the riders and riding itself?
- We considered that coming here to start riding Adventure right from Airport is much more cheaper, convenient and safe than to ride own bike all over the Europe not to mention riders from US, Asia, Australia, Russia.
- We’ve spent lot of time riding here and exploring best routes and places to visit. So, yours is just to ride and enjoy the best without spending time on something else.
- Number of Adventure and road bike riders are significantly bigger then number of skilled Enduro maniacs
- Number of riders who attended our Enduro School in 2018 and 2019 has been steadily and constantly growing and most of them wanted to either learn or improve their skills just to gain some level of confidence when going off road or far from home
- We learnt what to give to make riders happy – new knowledge and challenge. Been doing our Enduro school for two years already, we always teach and show something new from our skills arsenal. And always give an option of applying it in a ride
- Finally, people just want adventure and we know how to bring it
What tours we offer?
- 3 days of riding named MIND BLOW which actually fully describes what it is supposed to be. Planned to be relatively short with start point next to airport, this one leads over most beautiful mountains through west Serbia and East Bosnia. Mountains, scenic roads, lakes, ancient forests, hidden villages are keep coming one after another. Small restaurants with best cuisine as well as the family households are the places where we plan to taste famous Balkans dishes.
- BIG ONE is a 6 days tour all over the western Serbia, Herzegovina, Montenegro and Macedonia. Creating this one we used same strategy as for the previous – only most interesting, only distant roads both gravel and tarmac, most exciting canyons, mountain lakes and forests, best places to stay and taste original cuisine.
- ROMANIA ROUTES covers only the best you can possibly ride there. Mountains and national parks start only a hundred kilometers from the arrival airport. Route connects famous Transfaragashan road, city of Sibiu, Transalpina pass and on the way back Danube canyon.
- The one we strongly recommend to off-road beginners and those who have big Adventure plans – ORANGE PLUM SCHOOL. Really original formula for intensive learning off-road riding developed here means using KTM sport ENDURO and 790 Adventure bikes. Both exciting and highly useful exercises on real deal territory high in the mountains will kick you to another level of riding.
Is it expensive?
- If you calculate the expenses of coming here on own bike including fuel, highway fees, tires and accommodation, it’s much cheaper just to fly here and jump on bike right in airport.
- Being in Europe but still out of EU, Serbia and surroundings still have very affordable prices for everything while service exceeds expectations
- Lots of budget airlines from all around the world