WEST SERBIA OFF ROAD ADVENTURE 2021
In June we start new offer – West Serbia Off Road Adventure. Initially it was supposed to be a route for big adventure bikes like GS1200, 800, T7, KTM 790 or so, but after a year of planning and exploring, we finally made decision in favor of KTM Enduro bikes. There are many reasons for that but here are few most considerable:
- Easier for handling for less off road experienced riders
- Larger riding geography compared to big bikes
- Tougher terrains become accessible
- Enduro bikes are heavy duty things and less exposed to damage
- Usual damages are cheap and negligible
- More exciting for riding
- Riding techniques are learnt faster on them
All this means that riding is safer, more exciting and much, much more places are easier to access and see. Of course, with significantly less worries.
Who are the riders and adventurers that we see on this tour?
- Adventure bike riders, beginners or experienced
- Road bike riders ready to expand their sight
- Enduro riders who prefer off road exploring and travelling to Hard Enduro activities
- Riders generally ready to challenge their selves
What kind of routes and terrains are there?
- Good and bad gravel roads
- Fire and forest roads and trails
- Rocky mountain trails
- Mountain roads, highlands, ridges, canyons
What places we offer to visit and where are we going to stay?
- Mountains Tara, Zlatibor, Zlatar and Golija
- Lakes Zaovine, Uvac, canyons of river Uvac, Rzav and lot more
- Accommodation at Ethno villages or hotels in small town
What if somebody doesn’t have enough off road skill?
Well, for all riders first day is skill level checking and off road school for getting used to bikes or learning basics needed for completing the trip. We’re going to real context and intensively train things like:
- Proper position on the bike
- Accelerating, braking, cornering and handling bike in different situations
- Basic uphill and downhill riding
What should riders bring and how the luggage transfer is organized?
- Riding license and sport insurance
- Personal belongings at own discretion
- Off road or adventure riding gear including back packs preferably with camel bags
- Luggage is transferred by support vehicle to meet us at accommodation every day
- Everything else is on our concern
So, here come highlights:
- Riding most beautiful nature of West Serbia
- Originally created tracks with challenging sections, 95% off road
- New KTM EXC bikes fully prepared for duty
- Riding school before start
- Excellent accommodation and delicious Serbian cuisine
- Professional guidance and support
- Off road riding gear on request
- Lot of great and beautiful places to see
- All-inclusive tour packs
- Prices from 1190 EUR/rider
Offer starts on June 2021. For more info please contact us.